We are a chapter of The Brothers of the Third
Wheel, and our chapter consists of trike riders who enjoy riding together throughout the Puget Sound highways and byways. We meet once a week at The Homestead Restaurant 7837 South Tacoma Way each
Thursday at 6:00pm to have a meal and discuss the coming events. On the first Thursday of each month, we clelbrate birthdays for those members having a birthday that month. Birthday cake provided. We
invite anyone interested in trikes to join us for fun and fellowship.
For more information, go to the
Contact Page and let us know who you are.
The following are a few events coming up that we might want to attend but aren’t on the ride schedule. Check these out for your
consideration. We will be talking about them again at the meeting.
- Lattin Cider Mill – The Destiny Riders have invited us to join them on a
ride to the Lattin Cider Mill in Olympia on Saturday 10/29. We will meet at the McDonalds at I-5 and SR512. Kickstands up at 9:00am.
- Visit Veterans at American Lake – The Chapter Q Riders GWRRA have
invited us to join them on this ride on Tuesday 11/16. We will meet at the McDonalds at I-5 and SR512. Kickstands up at 6:30pm. (Subject to change)
- Operation Christmas Child – On Saturday 11/19 we will meet at
Jack-in-the-Box on 15th St. in Auburn at 10:00am, load up shoeboxes and leave for Our Savior Baptist Church at 10:30am. After delivery of shoeboxes, we will do lunch. Lunch info will be provided at
- Veteran’s Day Parade – No info at this time.
- Olympia Toy Run – Sat. Dec. 3rd – Staging at 11:00am, parade at 1:00pm
- Puyallup Santa Parade – Sat. Dec. 3rd
- Coastal Cruisers Christmas Party (Members and invited guests only) – Sat.
Dec. 10th @ Griot’s Garage in Tacoma – Noon – 4:00